More cutting and clearing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet work as always. The grading while more uniform still looks natural.

Thanks S&W

I was going to make the slopes steeper so I did not have to clear as much. But my buddy said to make it to where I could mow it. And I thought that was a good idea.

Billy

Cowboy Billy said:
Jeff. I would have been there then. Was that coming in the back gate dumping by the clay stock pile when they didn't send a dozer to push up the piles for 3-4 days?

Billy

No, we went in through the front, past the scale and to the left, I believe. Left through the back a few times after hours.

Cowboy Billy said:
But my buddy said to make it to where I could mow it. And I thought that was a good idea.

I think that was good advice. There is a lot of value in being able to knock it down with the brush hog. I know you won't be out there with a string trimmer and its nice to be able to see into the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.