MS 310 has been sold

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2PistolPacker

Oct 22, 2014
Lenexa, Ks
I have a chance to buy a new looking MS 310 w/18" bar, the guy says it was used to fell one tree and has sat without fuel for a couple of years. The MS 310 has 59cc and will support up to a 28" bar, although I was looking for something closer to 70cc, this will do until I find something stronger. Anyone have any experience with this model? Thanks

How much? Here that saw is $510 new with 18" bar, and it shows only supporting up to 20"

I missed out and it is sold, just not to me. He wanted 275.00. I was watching a video of this saw and it had a 28" bar on it. Thanks

Aahhh that's my luck also. I'd say it was worth $275 if it was in good shape

It looked brand new. I live in an area where people have more money than sense, it's no surprise for someone to buy a $500 saw use it once then sell it for half price because it's in the way.

Haha that's a CAD paradise! Not like that around here, unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.