MS310-20" Input needed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnn

Dec 8, 2008
so.Ill
There are two available: 20"-one time use $395,,,New,$325. Not, much question on which one but, I really dont know much on these models. Any big fans, pros and cons. Wouldn`t $395 be asking too much for a saw thats been used? Even if,,,just once???

419.00 brand new 59cc saw with one year warrenty, yes 395.00 used is crazy. with tax I paid 430.00 new for my 260 pro

smokinj said:
419.00 brand new 59cc saw with one year warrenty, yes 395.00 used is crazy. with tax I paid 430.00 new for my 260 pro

X2

Brand new out the door my 310 with 18" with tax and extras was only $411. I always have piece of mind with warranty also.

Thanks guys: These midwest farmers can get a little seed happy! Ok, heres another question...The three saws in my signature, are the only experience I have with quality saws. I dont have much history to compare saws with,,,so,,, a while back I used a friends 5100 Dolmar, cuttung on a standing dead oak (2 to 3 years). Before job was finished my Echo 440 came in so I started using it,,,so I certainly know the difference between the two saws,,,my question is, if I was to step up to a 60cc, is there going to be similiar differences between the 51 and 60 as what I experienced between the 44 and 51??

ml said:
Thanks guys: These midwest farmers can get a little seed happy! Ok, heres another question...The three saws in my signature, are the only experience I have with quality saws. I dont have much history to compare saws with,,,so,,, a while back I used a friends 5100 Dolmar, cuttung on a standing dead oak (2 to 3 years). Before job was finished my Echo 440 came in so I started using it,,,so I certainly know the difference between the two saws,,,my question is, if I was to step up to a 60cc, is there going to be similiar differences between the 51 and 60 as what I experienced between the 44 and 51??
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.