My Harman Pix , again

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodwrench

Nov 19, 2005
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
Ok, let's try this again. P61A install in my basement.

Attachments

• harman.jpg
    harman.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 986
  • DSCN0158.JPG
    DSCN0158.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 941
  • DSCN0173.JPG
    DSCN0173.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 906
Frank Ivy said:
Yep, same problem I'm having. :coolmad:

Image was uploaded, but it was at 300 DPI, which is a print resolution, not a web or screen resolution.

See my notes about exporting for web or email from many of the free programs that may already be on your computer. This problem may fix itself anyway when I update some graphics software on the UNIX server.

Shows up fine for me. Try refreshing your browser by reloading the current page. It might be showing you the old cached page.

- Belay that, Craig just posted the answer

BeGreen said:
Shows up fine for me. Try refreshing your browser by reloading the current page. It might be showing you the old cached page.

- Belay that, Craig just posted the answer

The real answer for now appears that the forum like small case .jpg and not large case .JPG, so rename the files until I figger it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.