My new Enviro M55 Cast

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my customers sent me the install pic of his M55 FS. Loves the stove. I went today and looked at the new blower, I can't believe the heat that comes out of the new blower. On setting 3 it blows the same as my 2 year old M55 on 5. Not that much more noise. The girls in his shop said they didn't think it was noisy at all.

Attachments

• K & H Install 1.jpg
    K & H Install 1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 113
pelletdude said:
One of my customers sent me the install pic of his M55 FS. Loves the stove. I went today and looked at the new blower, I can't believe the heat that comes out of the new blower. On setting 3 it blows the same as my 2 year old M55 on 5. Not that much more noise. The girls in his shop said they didn't think it was noisy at all.

Nice...I assume I have the newer blower, Do you know of any way I can check??

Buy the motor itself. If it has a c-frame its the old style.

New motor is round. see below

Attachments

• IMG_0435.jpg
    IMG_0435.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.