MY new stove is late ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wellbuilt home

Minister of Fire
Jul 6, 2008
NY
I have a hearthstone Equinox's that was due in last week . Is any one having a delayed delivery time . I heat with wood and my old stove is played out . thanks

I seen a news cast on tv the other day and I heard that the suppliers can keep up with the demand.It seems thet alot of people are looking for other means of heating and they just cant keep up in production.
I hope your stove comes in soon

I was chatting with my dealer the other day and told me that with orders placed after October, he doesn't expect to see them till spring. Its a guess now when he will take delivery on what he is ordering today.

I hope my stove comes in, i payed for it on july 8th and they said i would get it the first week of sept I will call them on monday and see what the deal is .

when I ordered my eqinox the dealer said "1 wk lead time" that turned into 1 month but I did get it in about 2 months ago. It will be worth the wait. Apparently , Hearthstone underestimated the initial demand for their new model I think allot of the manufactuers of wood and pellet stoves are going to have a banner year this year. good luck!

I ordered my equinox mid-june. It was installed end of july. Dealer spoke of delays at that time but I chalked it up to normal sales person speak. He probably had my unit in stock and was waiting for his hydraulic hand truck to do the install. It wouldn't suprise me if the delays are beacuse after the installers put one of these beasts into a home they tell the dealers they are not going to do it any more ;-) . Your order was still early in the summer - I am sure it is coming soon. Best of Luck - its a beauty of a stove.

mranum said:
I was chatting with my dealer the other day and told me that with orders placed after October, he doesn't expect to see them till spring. Its a guess now when he will take delivery on what he is ordering today.

i would find a different stove if i needed one and i had to wait until the spring to get it!!!

My stove is coming from the same place. Ive worked with the guys for years. but i would hate to have them run out of stoves. Im going to drop the stove in my self I just cant Waite . I had a old H1 in a house i was building in the 80s and it was heavy . I was much stronger then.

rich81 said:
mranum said:

i would find a different stove if i needed one and i had to wait until the spring to get it!!!

That's exactly what I did. I originally wanted a Hearthstone Heritage but my local dealer said it should arrive sometime in mid October. I just wasn't comfortable with that answer so I started looking at other stoves. I found that the Woodstock Fireview fit my needs and can be shipped in one week straight from the manufacturer. So I ordered it in a custom color and it shipped in exactly two weeks time. Its sitting in my garage till Sept. 20th when the installers will be here to hook her up. It's a beautiful stove! Can't wait to fire it up!

wellbuilt home said:
My stove is coming from the same place. Ive worked with the guys for years. but i would hate to have them run out of stoves. Im going to drop the stove in my self I just cant Waite . I had a old H1 in a house i was building in the 80s and it was heavy . I was much stronger then.
Invite the neigborhood :coolsmile:

buono fuoco said:
wellbuilt home said:
Invite the neigborhood :coolsmile:
you do realize how heavy that thing is dont you ????

O boy My stove is in . Im going to have my wife pick it up in the morning . I hope she drags it in the house before i get home and if she has time she could clean the chimney two. My old stove is a VC Dutch West 650 lbs whats another 150 lbs Ive been in the stove game for 35 years. Im a builder and i lift heavy things all day long . + the track hoe and skid steer will help out alot .I can get the stove on my deck and roll it in the house on a dolly .I hope this is my last stove . I found out t today that country side stove went under and is closing up shop. bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.