My Pellet Stove is up and Running!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend of Paul

Feb 22, 2013
My pellet stove is finally up and running. Thanks to all of you that helped me out in all sorts of ways. Special thanks to Mike Holton, imacman, Andy Mays from AM FM Energy, and all the others who answered specific questions for me. You guys are awesome. I'm kind of sad winter is almost over now, I only have a couple more days of cold left for the season. I'm posting some pics of the install. I made a hearth pad out of slate.

My personal hero, LI birm helped with the install. He's the best. He did a great job installing the OAK and making a custom cover to protect the opening from any rain or snow getting in. I foresee many warm nights by the fire with Scotch in hand.

Now all you guys have to do is tell me where to get cheap awesome pellets for the rest of my life. No pressure.

IMAG0762.jpgIMAG0763.jpgIMAG0764.jpgIMAG0766.jpgIMAG0767.jpg

Good job and congrats! Winter isn't over yet here.
Only a couple more days of cold? Not here... You should put your location
in your profile, and your stove in your signature.

Nice Job And Like IMACMAN said Get a good surge suppressor.

Nice set-up. I wish I would have got an OAK wit my original install and put in with the thimble.

Looking good....

Welcome to the world of Pellet burning.. Prepare yourself for the addiction that comes with it :)

After an install like that, I hope you are talking about a single malt in front of that flame!

Looks great1 Wonderful job on the slate hearth!

After further review. Does your vent terminate 48" from the window?

Nice looking stove ! Enjoy the warmth

Great looking install!

Now all you guys have to do is tell me where to get cheap awesome pellets for the rest of my life.
....and so begins the carnage !

Status
Not open for further replies.