My wife just asked me

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My GF asks if I am on "that site" again. I tell her no...I'm looking up p0rn.
Bet she said, "Wow, what a relief.":eek:

Still trying to figure out what the big attraction of "Facebook" and "Twitter" is. People who refuse to give a friendly "Howdy" to the neighbors will spill their guts and and show their a$$es for any and all to see on the internet. Not sure what to make of it all.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Be she said, "Wow, what a relief.":eek:

Still trying to figure out what the big attraction of "Facebook" and "Twitter" is. People who refuse to give a friendly "Howdy" to the neighbors will spill their guts and and show their a$$es for any and all to see on the internet. Not sure what to make of it all.

I don't get it either! I do not have a facecrap page. I hear it all the time...."Make a page....you'll get to talk to so many people that you haven't in years!"
Um....there's a REASON I haven't talked to them in years. I do not want to. I've had the same phone number for 18 years and lived in the same town for 33. If someone wants to get ahold of me, it's not like FB is the only way.

Reactions: kettensäge
Be she said, "Wow, what a relief.":eek:

Like anything . . . it is what you make of it . . . I use FB with our ATV Club to get the word out on upcoming meetings, work details and club rides.

My own personal FB site for select family members and friends is there to let folks know what I am up to . . . and for me to find what they are up to . . . both friends and family far and near . . . some of whom I talk to personally about every other day . . . and some of whom I maybe get to see once a year or so.

Like anything . . . it is what you make of it . . . I use FB with our ATV Club to get the word out on upcoming meetings, work details and club rides.

My own personal FB site for select family members and friends is there to let folks know what I am up to . . . and for me to find what they are up to . . . both friends and family far and near . . . some of whom I talk to personally about every other day . . . and some of whom I maybe get to see once a year or so.
Interesting.
I just talk to my relatives. Of course, I don't have that many folks to give the same info to all the time...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.