Napoleon GS3500-N missing valve bracket

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

clueless2000

Oct 9, 2023
Canada
I moved into a house with a non-functional Napoleon GS3500 Natural Gas freestanding stove. The previous owner had a bad valve and instead of replacing it, just pulled the valve (along with its brackets) and never replaced it.

I really would like to get this working rather than replacing the whole stove, which I believe is feasible given the amount of parts available out there on the internet.
So I've bought a new SIT Nova 820 valve. But am struggling to find the brackets for it without knowing what the original brackets even looked like, never mind a part number. Any help with finding a replacement bracket would be super appreciated!

Thanks!