Napoleon nps45

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did find out why my auger would turn constantly. My manual said the board was bad. But the other night the auger stopped working. So the next day I took off the right side and was trying to manually move the auger seeing if I had a jam. No jam. Go over and removed the other side panel and what do I see? A wire burnt in half and the other wire melted. The wires coming from the hopper switch some how we running right on the exhaust pipe. Now three days into running this stove the auger turned constantly no matter what except to unplug it. So I sliced both wires back together and its running like a new stove. Please if you have any problems check ALL wiring first. Hope this helps someone.

Reactions: becasunshine
Status
Not open for further replies.