napoleon stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jsvo

Jun 17, 2008
vt
has anyone used this napoleon stove nps40 looks nice,well built,and i can buy right through a wholeslaer? 43,000btu

i just bought my mother one of these stoves, haven't used it yet though

my father bought one after we installed it because of the thermostat and electric start capabilities, he sold his harmon p-65

the warranty is the same as the harmon stoves and the craftsmanship looks great on this stove

I will be attending an all day seminar on this stove next week. Call me after the 27th and I will let you know what I think.

Eric
330-876-0200

Kinsman Stoves

What do you think of the NPS 40 now??
I just looked at one and for $2200, seems like a nice stove.

Warranty/Parts????

Thanks!
Getting nervous about waiting much longer for the P61A plus the NPS40 is $1100 less!!

j00fek,

We have 1536 sq ft to heat. 1st and 2nd floor of a 24'X32' Cape.
Put our name on a list today. The dealer has 8 coming and we are #5.
Maybe an October delivery?? Time will tell.....

Thanks for the info!

Anyone else out there have experience with this model?????

Any users out there???

i would of liked the video shot in light then in dark.

I've got the NPI-40, but I also can't review yet. Bought it this past spring for $1450 delivered, but still haven't tried the stove yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.