natural draft controls

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdurant

Nov 4, 2007
Blairsville PA
Does anybody have a link or address for a company that sells replacement units for natural draft regulators ( i am looking for both a samson (Tasso) and an ammark for the logwood boiler unit). Both of these boilers burn coal and wood.

The Logwood is manufactured by Marathon and last time I checked, they were still in business. Their website is out of date and they don't respond to emails, but you can call and talk to them. Nice people. I'm sure there are other sources for Ammarks, too.

i found a source for the samson draft regulator the current model is a 5d with the black ball. This regulator is going for $78.00 it is being used on alternate heating systems model boilers, new horizion cast iron boiler, tarm (older models with the self draft), Tasso boilers, and so on the tapping is 3/4 inch. you can get the draft regulator units straight from samson at samson controls they are based out of TX but have distributors in many areas.

Does anyone have a source for a Samson draft regulator, type 5D or 5S??

Thanks

~ Phil

Im think any would as long as it physically fit, same size mounting hole and an arm located in the same location to connect to the draft door. Havent found anything available online yet.

~ Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.