need help/advice

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely no way they came from the burnpot. They are too big to fit in the burnpot and too odd of a shape! My customer would never do that. You are full of it! Now that you are a dealer you have changed.
Yeah, selling those three stoves sent me to the dark side. Don I see this stuff all of the time, if you havent it only shows that you have much more to learn and see. If by chance those were introduced to the pellet bags then someone put them in there at the factory which is highly unlikely seeing as though that would require effort and we all know there is a lacking of that already at the plant.

Popcorn √
Brewski's √

Here day go again! ::-)

Derailment.jpg

Good grief. >>

Status
Not open for further replies.