Need Help Classic Bay 1200 not lighting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Zebra9560

Dec 3, 2021
Dingmans Ferry,Pa
1st Off letting you know I inherited this from someone who neglected it & never installed it properly. Unit was extremely dirty so cleaned properly. Replaced all discs, ignitor, cleared vacuum tube & attempted time start. Red light on, Blue light on board, fuse good, exhaust fan on. Everything going well till power started to ignitor wires frayed grounded & tripped breaker. Now not sending power to ignitor. I'm thinking board fried. Anyone have other solution or do you think I'm in right direction.

Board is fried. Call pantrol in Spokane tell them your model and they will sell you one cheaper than most places online as they're the ones who manufactured them.