Need help identifying vintage BlazeKing for replacement part

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Nimanim

Jul 5, 2021
South Lake Tahoe ca
Hello Everyone!

I am looking for some general guidance in identifying a vintage BlazeKing model in our house, believed to be from around the 80's. The wooden door handles on the door to the fireplace broke and need to be replaced as soon as possible. The backside plate (image attached) says Blaze King Catalyst Stove and under model says 'KFJ'. Attached is an image of the stove as well.

Any input or help in identifying the model to find the correct wood handle replacement (does not have to be an exact part or replica of the handles as long as dimensionally it fits on the metal pegs) would be greatly appreciate as I have to have them replaced ASAP.

Best Regards to All and Thank You in Advance.

My apologies if this post is not posted in the correct or appropriate location in the forum as I am new this forum.

Here are the photos of the front of the stove with the door that needs replacement wood handles as well as the plaque on the back for identification.

Attachments

• image_67187713.JPG
    image_67187713.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 186
  • image_67180033.JPG
    image_67180033.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 178
Wonder if some generic spring handles could be put on there.

KEJ, not a KF (they were non cats). The part number for obsolete handles is #0113.

Lots of dealers would order them by the dozens. Try calling dealers in CA, all posted at www.blazeking.com