Need help with Englander 13-nc baffle

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Homeskillet359

Dec 20, 2022
Indiana
I just bought an Englander 13-NC to heat my garage. In researching this stove, I found out that there is a baffle and this stove has none. Does anyone know the dimensions of the baffle so I can know I'm ordering the right one? Some places list them for almost half of others, but then say it's a two piece and you need to order two. I'm at work right now so I can't measure, but does anyone know the dimensions so I can order one?

It looks like you’re in the right forum. Maybe the thread was moved? I don’t have the exterior dimensions, but you may be able to figure them out from the clearance tables in the manual.

Reactions: Homeskillet359
Excellent! Did you order the baffle? When you get it, make sure it’s push all the way to the back of the stove.