Need Selkirk Metalbestos Class A HELP!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corie

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Nov 18, 2005
Camp Hill, PA
Guys,

I can't find a local retailer and I need the pipe by next Saturday.

I need an 8" round 6" long piece of metalbestos Class A chimney with the stainless steel exterior.

Is there a stove shop local to anyone that they can visit, pick up the pipe and two-day ship it to me? I'm out of options.

Please help, this is for the donor program and I will obvious reimburse you for the cost of the pipe and shipping.

Thanks in advance everyone.

I was thinking that too, but they don't offer any overnight or expedited shipping. That made me nervous even though i know they are generally pretty quick.

I'm going to wait until the end of the day today to see if anyone has an option and otherwise I'm just going to order it.

calling around here... nobody has 8" in stock

EDIT - Think I found some... give me a call so I can make sure its the right stuff

Todd is Da MAN!!!!!

8" diameter, 6" long selkirk metalbestos pipe. In the mail, because Todd is taking care of it.

tru value stores usually distribute metalbestos, and most retailers get trucks twice a week from the distrubitor..

Just waiting for Brown to pick it up. Going 2-day - You should see it Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.