New chainsaw

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I definitely wouldn’t have said anything if I had known you had already made your choice. The problem I have with it is they made the design in they’re pro lineup and it’s a problem in a pro environment. Years ago all the stihl saws came half wrap and you had to buy the full wrap separately. There where even less expensive aftermarket handle bars. I’m really hoping it doesn’t go back that direction. The one small dawg is also a kick in the shin. I was told it had very good power and I’m sure it work great and last a very long time for you and I really never would have brought it up if I’d known you already made the purchase