New CL Tundra furnace deal for you WI boys...$900, somebody better snatch it

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brenndatomu

Minister of Fire
Aug 21, 2013
NE Ohio
https://cf.searchtempest.com/go-1.1.html#http://greenbay.craigslist.org/app/5265065624.html
00808_5qqB2WnDEbQ_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Wisneaky
He must not have had it long, it looks like the newer version with the firebrick on the front.
How can you tell? Looks like a pile of side bricks to me...but maybe not. If it is the new modded version, it is the first known one in captivity! ;lol

Looks like someone was beating that thing around a lot, with all those bricks falling out of place.

Yeah, could be, but If the cardboard that holds them in place was moved before the furnace was where it is now, things fall out pretty easy. When we opened up my sisters new Tundra I went to pull the cardboard out and realized there were bricks behind it that were loose, but I was able to push things back enough to get the cardboard out without a total collapse. Seems like once the bottom bricks come up, the whole deal just falls apart ;hm

How can you tell?

I'm looking at the interior sides of the door, it looks like black paint oversprayed on the firebrick. Especially on the left side you can see the shadow from the camera flash, it looks like the shadow is from firebrick behind the front face of the furnace.

upload_2015-10-13_18-30-8.png

things fall out pretty easy.

I suppose so. Mine came with everything in place, so maybe I was lucky.

I'm looking at the interior sides of the door, it looks like black paint oversprayed on the firebrick. Especially on the left side you can see the shadow from the camera flash, it looks like the shadow is from firebrick behind the front face of the furnace.
Ahhh, yeesss, I see it now! I didn't blow it up before
DoubleB will from this day forward...be referred to as "Hawkeye" ;)

DoubleB will from this day forward...be referred to as "Hawkeye"

I like it, should I put that in my signature line? :) j/k, probably just dumb luck as I was eating my lucky charms and had nothing better to do. Besides, you were the first one to find that their solution was firebrick.

Reactions: brenndatomu
Status
Not open for further replies.