New cooking GEAR uses 1/2 the electricity & cooks in 1/2 the time.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eernest4

Oct 22, 2007
ct
netzero.com
If your a single guy like me & have to cook & hate what it ends up tasting like & are sick of tv dinners & can't really afford to eat out all the time, check this out & make your own decision.

It has a timer & shuts itself off so that you don't have to watch it & can do other things,like
shave & shower or dress for work, while you cook.
www.nuwaveoven.com
www.hearthware.com

Seems like the answer to a batchlor's prayers, sure is a lot cheaper than a wife. :p

3 easy payments of $39?

haha

Id spend $20 on a decent cook book, and the rest on beer and stuff to cook!

eernest4 said:
If your a single guy like me & have to cook & hate what it ends up tasting like & are sick of tv dinners & can't really afford to eat out all the time, check this out & make your own decision.

It has a timer & shuts itself off so that you don't have to watch it & can do other things,like
shave & shower or dress for work, while you cook.
www.nuwaveoven.com
www.hearthware.com

Seems like the answer to a batchlor's prayers, sure is a lot cheaper than a wife. :p

very old technology i have one in the basement - works ok - it just blows hot air around the food

you want something good for a single guy

Showtime set it and forget rotisserie - prime rib is AWESOME as is chicken - these things rock for roasts

Catskill said:
How about one of these?

Link

got one of those too - great for bacon and grilled cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.