New England Pellet LLC Update!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a couple of new england pellets from my dealer, they burned better than the ones I am using now. so I wonder if they won't be selling them next winter...

chrisasst said:
I just bought a couple of new england pellets from my dealer, they burned better than the ones I am using now. so I wonder if they won't be selling them next winter...

NEP LLC, not NEWP.

the difference between new england pellet and new england wood pellet is like night and day .. once you have been scewed by them you wll never mix up the names of the company

learn something new everyday.

call the ag's office??

thanks for that wonderful story and yes there are still nice people in this world .. that was a very nice thing for them to do .. tomorrow is their big day in federal court .. lets hope they get theirs ..

thanks for the good luck wishes . screw the pellets now I already had to buy some .. but from a good respectable dealer .. anyhow Im glad that Im not in theri shoes . they are ....... well I guess I cant put it here . we all know what they are .. I believe that they will get theirs .. trust me .. Im looking forward to going when I get called to be a witness.. even if I have to loose a days pay it will be worth it ..

wet 1 sorry I just saw your post above . I only right now know of the hearing tomorrow in federal court in new haven . when I get a call about any other dates for sure I will post them .

Thanks. I can't head down there on this short of notice, but I would love to hear from anyone who does attend.

Thanks for sharing that wonderful story. Thankfully, there are more good people like that in this world than bad. Nice to hear this! :)

Havent heard a thing yet . waiting Im sure they went and have to return ... hopefully now that they went to fedearl criminal charges will start .... scum bags is a better word for what I want to call them but will not post it .. due to respect for this sight . which has helped so much .. true facts and alot of help to people have been posted here .. thanks to you all

i hope you are all watching the state.if you get nothing they should get nothing.

I havent heard a thing . and I have not called the atty general investigator as I imagine they went in and will be called back at another date .. these things drag out

cold feet said:
I havent heard a thing . and I have not called the atty general investigator as I imagine they went in and will be called back at another date .. these things drag out

I noticed on the news today,the ag says he wants" higher civil penalties" if you have a dangerous animal living with you.

It looks like thats what its all about.good luck

cold feet said:
well they are dangerous and wild .. ..... if you know what I mean . so they should get going on them ...

It seems like there more interested in the "penalties" then anything else.

johnnywarm said:
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HI
I have not heard anything.. Im sure they appeared and were told what is going on and then were given another date to return .. I dont think they are on anything cruise ship or anything like that . Im sure they both know those days are over... they could be living in tent city in California .. for all they did to people .. or better yet with Bubba ..... I will give a call to the atty general in a week or two and find out . they are always good about talking to me when I call there . or getting back to me . I will update if I hear anything ..

Status
Not open for further replies.