New England Stove Works 25-PDVC/55-SHP10 Vacuum Lines

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

1lowcab

Oct 10, 2022
Ohio
Hi! New here and new to pellet stoves. I picked up a very used New England Stove Works 25-PDVC/55-SHP10 with a model year of 12/04.

Does anyone have a vacuum line diagram for this model?
All of the vac lines are missing from mine, I have a new line kit ready to go in, I just need to know where they go.

Thanks in advance!

Awesome, thanks that helps a lot!!

So on mine, there looks to be a vacuum nipple on the ignitor housing and another on the fresh air intake tube. Do those just connect together?

There should be a nipple on your exhaust motor. According to page 21, that goes to the vacuum switch that connects to the control board. The nipple off of the back of the firebox connects to the switch that is wired through your upper auger motor.

Eric