New Furnace installed for A/C

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swagler85

Minister of Fire
Mar 4, 2012
NE Ohio
seansellsohio.com
Well after the heat wave started I had finally got around to installing the furnace I needed to run the A/C. Got it in about a month ago but just now finally got around to sealing off the duct work and installing the thermostat on the wall. (had it run up the stairwell and sitting on the counter for a while. Ended up having under $500 total investment. Got quotes for between $1800-$2000 to have one installed and said THE HECK WITH THAT. Had a friend come in and do the wiring.I was extremely excited to save so much money on it. Especially since I wont use it to heat the house, just to run the air. Still need to hook up the vent and gas line in case I need it for a long weekend spent away from home so the house doesn't freeze. 2012-06-22 08.24.49 (Medium).jpg2012-06-22 08.25.14 (Medium).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.