New implement and a fresh stack

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudbug250

Burning Hunk
Dec 17, 2011
Central Mississippi
Just went and cut up two pin oaks in hardwood bottoms. Got a good load. Then later that night I finally got my pallet lift from TSC.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361335377.374853.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1361335411.001079.jpg

Pics are a little fuzzy but you cant go wrong with oak, what the device you bought?

A little dark & fuzzy but any stack of oak id a "Nice stack"

Hoping to see the loaded pallets moving soon ;)

You will love being able to move pallets with the forks. I use racks pictured below to move wood around. But I have a more heavy duty fork system. Those full pallets can be really heavy. But even just if you build a box to move splits with you will really like it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361349697.564248.jpg

Reactions: AJS56 and chvymn99
Nice set up. We have a fork truck at the shop and move pallet loads of splits around with it. Super convenient. Nice score too.

Gotta that piece of equipment. I built a skid basket for it, but height lift is limited. However it can carry a good load. Nice wood pics, getter her split & stacked.

If it would ever stop raining here, I would already have it split and stacked. I am gonna try to get it split tomorrow if the rain clears out.

Status
Not open for further replies.