New Inglenook...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
Webmaster said:
You can even put humor and FFF posts here! How's that?

Me thinx that this is where we get to be us :)

I like it.

Ought oh. What has Craig done. :gulp:

pen

pen said:
Webmaster said:
You can even put humor and FFF posts here! How's that?

Me thinx that this is where we get to be us :)

I like it.

Ought oh. What has Craig done. :gulp:

pen

Let's wait & find out :)

BrotherBart said:
Gotta have something to do in that time you are waiting for the night load to settle in before bed.

Let it all hang out so to speak

And who is going to serve as a kinder, gentler moderator for the 'nook? Or perhaps we won't need one. Buffoons will blunder in, see that we've crocheted doilys and antimacassers, hung gingham curtains and set African violets in the windows, and they will take off their hats, beg pardon, explain that they were looking for the can, blush, and leave?

snowleopard said:
And who is going to serve as a kinder, gentler moderator for the 'nook? Or perhaps we won't need one. Buffoons will blunder in, see that we've crocheted doilys and antimacassers, hung gingham curtains and set African violets in the windows, and they will take off their hats, beg pardon, explain that they were looking for the can, blush, and leave?

If that fails to work, I will digitally vaporize them.

fossil said:

I'll make sure the vapors are gone.

pen

Thank you, gentlemen. I feel much better . . .

Cats! We need cats! It's going to be a fine winter.

fossil said:
snowleopard said:

I'll make a hat rack, with hooks :)

We can display them.

~*~Kathleen~*~ said:
BrotherBart said:
Gotta have something to do in that time you are waiting for the night load to settle in before bed.

Let it all hang out so to speak

I can see it now in the hearth room. "Noobie here. Great forum. I loaded up the splits on a bed of hot coals and left the door cracked just a little and then I got distracted in The Inglenook. How red is too red?".

BrotherBart said:
For the record, I voted to call it Boone's Farm.

Strawberry Hill woulda worked.

I'm starting to think Romper Room.

snowleopard said:
Cats! We need cats! It's going to be a fine winter.

funny-pictures-cat-walks-into-a-bar.jpg

felix.jpg

Cat pics?? Really? Can't we give it some time before this room dives to that level? Ahh, why not.

pen

Felix the Cat, what a wunnerful, wunnerful cat !

Right-e-o!

There's probably folks out there who measure their hard drive storage space not in gb's, but in cat pictures. :)

homebrewz said:
There's probably folks out there who measure their hard drive storage space not in gb's, but in cat pictures. :)

Evolution has failed homo sapiens. This is just one example.

pen

snowleopard said:
And who is going to serve as a kinder, gentler moderator for the 'nook?

Ahh, that would be me dammit....Craig just did not put my name in the mod list yet...
Any of you mothers get the Inglenook closed down, I will find you and kick your a$$.... :vampire:

GAMMA RAY said:
snowleopard said:
And who is going to serve as a kinder, gentler moderator for the 'nook?

Ahh, that would be me dammit....Craig just did not put my name in the mod list yet...
Any of you mothers get the Inglenook closed down, I will find you and kick your a$$.... :vampire:

Yep, that Gamma is always kinder and gentler :lol:

pen

pen said:

pen

:zip: Are we talking about the same Gamma who is always getting in throwdowns at the coffee shop?

~*~Kathleen~*~ said:
pen said:

pen

:zip: Are we talking about the same Gamma whose always getting in throwdowns at the coffee shop?

Yep, that's the one. Kinder and gentler alright. A lot like scott toilet tissue :shut:

(preparing for the smackdown which I am about to receive)

pen

pen said:
~*~Kathleen~*~ said:
pen said:

pen

:zip: Are we talking about the same Gamma whose always getting in throwdowns at the coffee shop?

Yep, that's the one. Kinder and gentler alright. A lot like scott toilet tissue :shut:

(preparing for the smackdown which I am about to receive)

pen

Yeah, about the coffee shop.... I kinda had another incident Friday... :red: So I told a lady "Learn how to freakin drive"....
She was driving way below the speed limit in the passing lane so I passed her in the middle turning lane then turned into the coffee shop....so she pulls in too...she is a regular there. She was startin to talk chit...then she got out of the car. She came up to my waist, I swear......she looked up at me, said nothing, got her coffee and skedadled... :coolgrin: Stupid women drivers... :lol:
Scott toilet tissue is good for the septic system...just saying it is good for something....PEN... >:-(

Don't piss off the Gamma

Attachments

• barbie.jpg
    barbie.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 408
Status
Not open for further replies.