New p43 on the way

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2011 GT/CS

Aug 31, 2013
Lehigh township, Pa
Just put a deposit on a new Harman p43. Pick it up on Saturday. It will replace a 5 year old Ussc 6039. Sure will be nice to have a stove that starts itself. The 6039 did a nice job, Just wanted more convenience from an auto start stove. The 6039 will be fore sale shortly..

Congrats, that's a great looking stove!

Can't go wrong with a Harman P series stove.

Reactions: Defiant
Congrats, you will enjoy it, I love my Harman.

What are you going to do with all the time you save not having to hit your exchanger with a stick to clean the exchanger and weekly cleaning and dumping the ash bin etc.! ? Welcome to the Harman club.

What are you going to do with all the time you save not having to hit your exchanger with a stick to clean the exchanger and weekly cleaning and dumping the ash bin etc.! ? Welcome to the Harman club.
More time to sit back, stay warm and drink beer!!

Welcome to the show man :) You made a nice choice with the Harman you like Mustangs & drink Beer you'll fit in here just fine:cool:

Maybe I should put the old stove in the mustang garage to keep her warm for the winter.

That is what I bought and love it, one of the best purchases I ever made for comfort in the winter.

Congrats, Nice Stove

Now you are in with our Harman Group!

Thanks don2222. Now we just need some cooler temps. Not sure if I'm excited about That or not. But it was nice to see it run and have a cold one.

Status
Not open for further replies.