New pup.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's hiding in the chair. We had to start leaving it full of pillows to keep her off it. :)

She's about 110lbs. Super dog. We've got three rescued dogs. A rottie, a bull mastiff, and a mutt that's half Dalmation and 3/4 crazyView attachment 85911
What a great picture...We had Rotti's years ago,, they were great dogs.... Always wanted a Mastiff or Great Dane.

What a great picture...We had Rotti's years ago,, they were great dogs.... Always wanted a Mastiff or Great Dane.
Here's the boy. Happy to have him around for Christmas. He's had bone cancer since June/July. Little bugger still wants to run and play. He's doing good, for now.

zeus2 (2).jpg

Here's the boy. Happy to have him around for Christmas. He's had bone cancer since June/July. Little bugger still wants to run and play. He's doing good, for now.

View attachment 86263
Sorry to hear about the cancer,,,, wow does he ever look like my male Rudy... He was a surprise from my wife for Christmas... He loved kids,,,in fact our vet said he was a credit to the breed.. At around 7 years of age he came down with epilepsy. We treated him through a homeopathic vet, so not on meds he was fine until his monthly seizures would show up.. He lived until he was 9, dropped dead while a neighbor was siting by him petting him....I immediately started CPR amongst the tears of people around ,,I'll never forget looking into his eye's as I tried to give him some sustaining breath's of life,,,,hoping he would come back, heart compressions and all,, he did take one breath...What a loss,,,I envy you having to go through a loss of such a nice looking boy.. I can see he is a sweet heart just looking at him... Not many Males look like your boy and the boy we had. Most have those slanted eye's and more of a pointed muzzle. Our female wound up with cancer,, lymphoma ,,, we gave her chinese mushrooms through the same vet,, she lived another 6 months with a good life,, did everything as normal up until about 3 days before she passed... The day she passed my wife said she just laid all day waiting for me to come home... When I came home she got up to greet me,, lost her bladder and then proceeded to go into our back bedroom where she laid and we sat with her as she took her last breaths.;sick Thanks for sharing that picture,,, it brought back good memories........Charlie

Thanks.

It's tough to lose them. If you have a male rottie, your into the 90% range they will die from cancer. Make it a male neutered before 1 year old.. which is most all breed specific rescues... and your at 97%.

He's a fantastic boy. Very mellow, loves everyone.
zeus1 (2).JPG

We got him home yesterday. What a dog, he is very smart. Loves our kids and follows my wife everywhere.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: Adios Pantalones
Here is another picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: JP11 and zap
Status