new stove tomorrow

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

argus66

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Dec 9, 2007
central coastal nj
getting stove tomorrow installer will be between 730 and 8 am, he came by the other day and seemed a little skeptical about install and i really dont know why??? my house is a just a single story ranch with small attic and many other identical houses in my neighborhood have wood stoves, who knows??? will put up pics when done fire inspector comming fri morning so should be burning by fri afternoon.

New Jersey Blue Law Alert!

Since Thurday January 3rd, 2008 will be the first day of the New Year that will be below freezing the entire day, all stove dealerships will be taking the day off. %-P

Now back to your regular programming schedule!

hey i wouldnt be surprised first guy didnt seem like he wanted to do any work at all

Argus,

Coldest day here in S. NJ all winter/fall. Tonite is suppose to be worse but not the 12dg they were reporting yesterday.

Tell the guys/installers you are a reporter and keep taking photos of the install. Tell em you are a reporter for Hearth.Com and they better make it "RIGHT".

Gonna turn the stove down a hair or two, the best neighbor,
Jim & Kathy

they are here now doing a good job so far stove looks good

Are you up by Cherry Hill? There were 3 posts the last few days in the CH area about lots of free wood up there, we are headed out today to get a load of Craig's List finest oak..... ya gotta luv it!

no im in neptune nj i posted on another post store up by hackestown has bio bricks if ur interested in them not many places have any left this time of year took me about hour an 10 min from neptune guy by me in colts neck has a ton of free wood as well just cut down 2 huge trees not sure of type yet.

stove is in and looks great installers did kick ass job i checked all there work looks good everything on roof is sealed and then resealed looks perfect inspector should be here tomorrow hopefully ill be on 1st break in burn by noon.....

Big Day today Augus... good luck... I bet you cant't wait with this 12* weather!

yea man lets see... got pics???

you burning yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.