New wood drying area

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that those racks look good and when they are full they look even better. Lots of work went into preparation of the site plus building the racks. Shows a man who can be proud of his work.

Dexter, did you start the new racks yet? Im going to try and start my wood shed made of pallets this weekend, weather permitting.

Backwoods Savage said:
I agree that those racks look good and when they are full they look even better. Lots of work went into preparation of the site plus building the racks. Shows a man who can be proud of his work.

Having known the time, energy, and money involved. I know he is every bit as proud as I am.

Again. It looks fantastic.

weatherguy said:
Dexter, did you start the new racks yet? Im going to try and start my wood shed made of pallets this weekend, weather permitting.

No. I had this Sunday off and had to cut grass (7 acres). I have to work straight through the weekend coming up. Hopefully the weekend after I can start. My son (10 this thursday) Has football everyday from 6-8 except Tues. Have Cub Scouts on Tues from 7-8. Not a lot of free time now. This not counting any time takin by my 4 month old daughter.

Dont worry. Pics will follow, as always.

DexterDay said:
Backwoods Savage said:

Having known the time, energy, and money involved. I know he is every bit as proud as I am.

Again. It looks fantastic.

Thanks, guys. It feels good just knowing the family will be warm. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.