New wood insert installed!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartofDixie_Burner

Aug 31, 2015
Alabama
This weekend, I had my Enviro Cabello 1700 wood insert installed. I have fired the insert up a few times just to test it out, and so far I am very pleased. The fan kicks on automatically after 30 minutes or so from start up, and the insert puts out alot of heat. I am looking forward to cooler weather so I can really see how it will heat. Below is a pic of the installed unit.

Beauty! Very nice stonework too.

Congrats! Looks like a great install.
I am looking forward to the cooler weather as well.

Last edited:
Very nice!! I'm with ya, bring on the cold!!

Nice install and fireplace fellow Enviro burner. The door handle alone makes me want to upgrade to a FS Boston 1700, but the wife's requirement of Antique Chestnut in color still has me having to wait. Enjoy her and keep warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.