Newer Wonderwood?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

wybroncos

Dec 23, 2019
Nebraska
Hello, I’m sorry I’m so needy lately. I’m shopping for a new stove. We had an old Dutchwest 2461, long story short it never ran properly and I’ve finally given up on it. We are currently borrowing an old Sears wood circulator from our neighbor and LOVE it so far. I’m shopping for a newer version, Wonderwood or Ashley.

I found a 4 year old Wonderwood 2941EB for sale. Does anyone have any opinion on these newer versions of the wood circulators? How do they compare to the older ones? Is there a particular brand or era of this stove that was better? Thank you!

I found a 4 year old Wonderwood 2941EB for sale. Does anyone have any opinion on these newer versions of the wood circulators? How do they compare to the older ones? Is there a particular brand or era of this stove that was better? Thank you!
I have a buddy that has had both the old type and the new EPA version...he really likes the newer one.

Reactions: wybroncos