NEWP in a clear bag?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just grabbed a few of these bags to try. My local dealer has them priced at $219/ton so I wanted to see how they were. So far I have no complaints.

Meneillys said:
BradH70 does the bag have the plant name located on the bottom? Just wondering if they are NY or NH pellets.

The bag has the Jaffrey, NH on the bottom of the bag. It might be worth pointing out that Jaffrey, NH is also were the companies corporate office is located so there is a chance that even the bags coming from NY could have the Jaffrey, NH address on them. I'm also pretty positive that the bags that I have came from the Jaffrey plant since the dealer I bought them from is also located in Jaffrey only a few miles from the NEWP mill.

I'm going to start a new thread on my results of burning a few bags of Okanagans.

i usually burn cubex and tried them from east coast lumber bought 4 bags i wasnt to overly impressed caused problems with my stove and the heat was less than cubex which i get at agway in plaistow nh for 275 ton

Status
Not open for further replies.