NH CraigsList - Hearthstone Heritage/blower (4 months old) + 2cords

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hestia

Jan 21, 2008
Eastern MA
Seems like a good deal for someone. $1,900 for the above. That stove alone goes for $2,500, blower for more, and the 2 cords of wood are a +. They say it is only 4 months old. They also say that "delivery available" - photos are attached to the listing.

http://nh.craigslist.org/for/615704143.html

Hestia

I bought my heritage new but on sale for just under 2000$ This is a used stove and should be much cheaper than new. The guy didn't even bother to clean the stove or even the glass and wants top dollar for a stove that you know he fired the heck out of.

Emphasis on ASKING $1,900. In other words, "I hope I can get $1,500, but will probably take $1,200." Strange that the stove is that rough and dirty after only 4 months, yet the hearth looks pretty clean...hmmm.

My bad posting it. I was doing a CraigsList search for firewood in NH, and it popped up. I didn't look at the photos closely, cause I'm really looking for the wood or the splitter. Isn't the year of manufacture on the back of the stove? I'll look more closely before I post another ad like that.
Hestia

BotetourtSteve said:
Emphasis on ASKING $1,900. In other words, "I hope I can get $1,500, but will probably take $1,200." Strange that the stove is that rough and dirty after only 4 months, yet the hearth looks pretty clean...hmmm.

and undersized. 12 inches in front?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.