Nice night for a fire...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

CappyMac

Jan 23, 2016
Rhode Island
Nice cold night to sit by the fire burning some red oak....

Attachments

• D5CF2AD0-35F1-45F5-B66B-0794DCC815D4.jpeg
    D5CF2AD0-35F1-45F5-B66B-0794DCC815D4.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 184
Whole month of February has been more like December here. We may set a record. Seasoned wood supply is getting down.

Whole month of February has been more like December here. We may set a record. Seasoned wood supply is getting down.

Here too. Looks like it will be coldest February on record!! Was thinking I'd have wood left over this season before this cold started......will end up burning all 4 cords of wood I have this year.

Reactions: wooduser
This is what is keeping us warm tonight.

20190227_090052_resized.jpg

We have what the locals would call hard winter extending into March here- but we got a really late start to winter, too. I don't think we got down to freezing in December.