Nice secondarys

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeheat

Minister of Fire
Got a new iPad and trying to post a pic hope this works

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 184
Always fun and relaxing to watch!

I got a new ipad too. Much better for viewing all the great pictures and info on this site than my iphone. Takes some cool pictures too in the photobooth if you haven't found that yet.

Nice.

I got a new ipad too. Much better for viewing all the great pictures and info on this site than my iphone. Takes some cool pictures too in the photobooth if you haven't found that yet.

Havent found that yet but never fear I HAVE A 12 YEAR OLD she will find it

On mine its right on the home screen. It gives you different views then you pick one and take your pic. My avatar is my stove in x-ray

How are you posting the picture from your iPad to the forum?

We're both using packets and electrons, but that doesn't tell me much about the human interface.

We're both using packets and electrons, but that doesn't tell me much about the human interface.

Sorry I'm super tech savvy . Am I supposed to buy a app??

Status
Not open for further replies.