NO JOTUL GLASS?? BE VERY CAREFUL......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LRCRUE08

Mar 2, 2007
MADISON, CONNECTICUT
Recently I broke the glass on my 2007 F3. Thinking this would be an easy fix I called my dealer for a replacement. My dealer told me they would order the glass at a tune of 128.00 and maybe just maybe it would be in about 2 weeks. Now that it is getting cold I figured there is no way I was going to wait 2 weeks for a replacement. I called every JOTUL dealer in Connecticut and received the same response. The glass would have to be ordered and they were not sure when it would come in as now it possibly maybe on back order from JOTUL. WTF???

Now I am trying to work with local glass shops but even that is proving to be a difficult task to say the least. BE CAREFUL EVERYONE.....

Bummer. Try http://www.onedayglass.com/ or a local quality glass shop. Give them exact measurements and tell them you want neoceram. You'll need to provide them with exact dimensions and a template, but I think you will have it quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.