Not a steak, but wood... Pink Center?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned them too.

Thistle said:
I mentioned them too.

Why YES you did.

%#$%$# reading comprehension. :red:

Jags said:
Thistle said:
I mentioned them too.

Why YES you did.

:lol: No problem. The way I've been suffering through Sinusitis the past 4 days (antibiotics finally started working last night),its amazing I can even see well enough to type,let alone read any posts w/o the left side of head & jaw feeling like they could explode. :sick:

Thistle said:
Jags said:
Thistle said:
I mentioned them too.

Why YES you did.

:lol: No problem. The way I've been suffering through Sinusitis the past 4 days (antibiotics finally started working last night),its amazing I can even see well enough to type,let alone read any posts w/o the left side of head & jaw feeling like they could explode. :sick:

I am just now getting some hearing back from a 3 week long double (both) ear infection that got my sinuses as well. 4 ROUNDS of antibiotics and 3 bottles of pain killers. Absolutely horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.