Not sure about Quad's new ad!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Prof

Minister of Fire
Oct 18, 2011
Western PA
I was on fb and this quadrafire ad popped up in my feed--not sure what those little trees are made of--hopefully wire and foil:

48427957_2146572505364079_3078568605709762560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc3-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
plaintiff attorney to the jury, he did it just like in their ad. hopefully no one is that stupid

Stove wasnt made by a photographer. Jury to plaintiff: "If an idiot violates stove clearances and burns his house down, does that mean that you have to....too?"

yeah lots of display pics usually have more than one wrong thing in them. that's why the manuals list all the proper clearance requirements in them. and lets be honest this is the internet, we've all seen pics of a lot dumber stuff than that...

Reactions: Prof
yeah lots of display pics usually have more than one wrong thing in them. that's why the manuals list all the proper clearance requirements in them. and lets be honest this is the internet, we've all seen pics of a lot dumber stuff than that...
could be a photo shopped pic

2018 drolet ht2000

Studio shot most likely. The curtains behind the stove better be fiberglass. I don't know why stove mfgs allow marketing to buy and publish pics like this.

Reactions: blacktail
What do you expect from an office furniture company?;lol

Studio shot most likely. The curtains behind the stove better be fiberglass. I don't know why stove mfgs allow marketing to buy and publish pics like this.

Almost certainly the fire is photo shopped. I noticed that while searching for stoves. I don't think a single promotional photo of the Morso 2B Classic has an actual fire in it.

Jotul's too.

There was a stove ad for PE a few years back that got out before it was properly cropped. It showed the stove with a nice blazing fire and the stovepipe dead ended about 5ft over the stove.

Reactions: Prof