Not sure if im posting in right area but trying to identify a blaze king stove.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Irish362

Apr 10, 2021
Neb.
Have a blaze king stove . Looking to identfy but the only numbers are on the back left upper corner of stove. Hbr 62. Other wise no other marks . Has 6 inch chimney and dosent have a fan. The stove is like 21 inches wide and 19 to 20 deep. Its real clean just not very big. I think it might be a bk baby but know idea of age our model would love to identfy and find specs. Parts etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks .oh and yes even went to blaze king archives and nothing.

20210324_214142.jpg 20210324_214113.jpg

4 holes in Pedestal makes it either PTJ or BTJ. Either way, pre EPA and no parts availability.

Have a blaze king stove . Looking to identfy but the only numbers are on the back left upper corner of stove. Hbr 62. Other wise no other marks . Has 6 inch chimney and dosent have a fan. The stove is like 21 inches wide and 19 to 20 deep. Its real clean just not very big. I think it might be a bk baby but know idea of age our model would love to identfy and find specs. Parts etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks .oh and yes even went to blaze king archives and nothing.

View attachment 277736 View attachment 277737
Yeah, it is cool looking.. I have seen others say BK stoves are ugly but I personally think they are one of the best looking brands out there. Can you tell me anything about the stove pipe? It looks like it is pretty beat up. Knocking the creosote loose with a hammer?

Yeah, it is cool looking.. I have seen others say BK stoves are ugly but I personally think they are one of the best looking brands out there. Can you tell me anything about the stove pipe? It looks like it is pretty beat up. Knocking the creosote loose with a hammer?
Depending upon where you live, it may be helpful in a stove changeout. Check with local authorities to see if there is any value.

4 holes in Pedestal makes it either PTJ or BTJ. Either way, pre EPA and no parts availability.
Thanks thats a big help. Not so much looking for parts as looking to finger specs the stove it self is in excellent shape. And only really needs new wood door handels. But thanks again.

Reactions: BKVP