NPI45 Convection motor not running.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

flutiebills

Apr 24, 2020
Middleton,
Hi, I have a Napoleon NPI45 pellet insert. been working great for years. I always keep it very clean.
I have not done any troubleshooting yet.
I use manual mode, the control panel will power up, the stove will enter the start cycle , feed pellets and ignite, the exhaust motor is running. The convection motor will not operate and the control panel is stuck on low heat and low fan speed (I cannot adjust either) .the stove will continue to feed and burn and gets very hot because the blower is not running. the only way I can turn off the stove is to unplug from the wall outlet.
Other than a messed up control board what else could cause this ?? and does anyone repair these boards ? thanks