Nps40 pellet stove blower issue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Try bypassing the low limit snap switch that kicks the room blower on. I think napoleon calls them override switches. Should be on the left backside of the firebox.

Try bypassing the low limit snap switch that kicks the room blower on. I think napoleon calls them override switches. Should be on the left backside of the firebox.

I don’t have a lot of electrical talent... what do you mean by “ bypassing”?
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

Wire the two wires that plug into the switch together. Use a piece of wire with spade ends or a paper clip or something

A new heating season is upon us. I'm assuming you got that convection blower issue figured out. I have the same stove. I bought it used and have had to replace many parts. I have blown three ignitors and have had issues with the power module. If you have any further problems I can hopefully shed some light for you.