Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) NY - Capital District Pricing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Clarkbug

Minister of Fire
Dec 20, 2010
Upstate NY
So being new to the pellet game I have done some calling around looking for prices. I didnt get in on any early buy offers, so Im stuck paying what I can get right now. Wanted to post a few here just so everyone could see what prices are, and suggest if anything looks good/bad out of the gate. None of these include delivery.

Cubex Hardwood - $315/ton
Fusion Blend - $299/ton
Lignetics Northeast Blend - $279/ton
TSC Hardwoods (Curran) - $265/ton
TSC Softwoods (Northeast WP) - $265/ton
Green Supreme - $269/ton
Turman - $360/ton
Barefoot - $325/ton
Dry Creek - $290/ton
Dry Creek Super - $325/ton
Easy Heat - $270/ton
Greene Team Platinum - $350/ton
Vermont Softwood - $320/ton

Reactions: Mt Bob
I paid $279/ton for Lignetics NE Blend at home depot in West Lebanon, NH about a month ago. Picked up one ton ourselves without delivery. So far they've been running great.

I just paid $289 for Dry Creek in Watertown, NY. Plus $15 for them to deliver to my driveway. That $15 was better than me hooking up trailer and making a 30 mile round trip. Fortunately I have a skid steer with forks so moving them around at home is easy.
This is my second ton. So far they seem like very good pellets.