Ok, I don’t know what I need

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Oh, one last thing... don't stress too much about the decision. While installing a stove the first time is a big effort and investment, swapping them out is a total non-event
Yes, we went through 6 stoves over the course of 10 yrs. That was what brought me to Hearth.com back when the forum was a BBS. The first POS came with the house. It was an old Majestic smoke dragon that ate wood like candy. The house also had the F602 in the kitchen entry which was a converted porch that leaked air like a sieve. The F602 got replaced with the F3CB and the Majestic with a CB1200 pellet stove. That lasted until a major remodel that addressed a lot of leaking issues. The fireplace was removed, pellet stove sold, and the F400 went in. It was beautiful, but still undersized for our 2000 sq ft house. Finally the T6 arrived on the market and I got a floor demo from Tom Oyen that was installed in March 2009. That swap took all of 1 hr. The F602 was installed in the greenhouse in 2011.

Reactions: Ashful