Ok.... My wife wants her own saw and she wants it in PINK!!!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fsr4538

Hearth Supporter
Jul 13, 2007
Can you believe it? I am going to be really thankful for the help so don't get me wrong but a pink saw? Somehow that is just wrong!!

All kidding aside I think it is fine. Are there pink chaps etc. I might as well drink the coolaide.

Forrest

PapaDave said:
Run, Forrest, RUN!! :lol:
Not sure who sells pink chainsaws, but I guess you could paint something for her.

+1 tell here a 660 is the only saw that comes in pink! lol I would run a pink 660.

If she is adamant about only using pink equipment, she has effectively placed all wood cutting chores on your shoulders. Clever, very clever. My wife has 2 orange and white saws now, plus a pair of dark blue chaps. I just tell her pink is not in her "color wheel"- whatever that is.

this is about the best I could find....not certain about power, but sure makes a statement

Also found a set of pink chaps on e-bay......I say if she wants to work, let her work....

Attachments

• pink chainsaw.jpg
    pink chainsaw.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,768
  • pink chaps.jpg
    pink chaps.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 4,733
Chaps can def be made to order in Pink. As Far as the saw, Someone may make a "Kit" to replace all the shrouds and covers. If Not, They make plastic paint. Roughen the plastic up and lay down several light coats. If my Wife wanted a Saw, and the only way she would cut, is if it was Pink? Then I would Make IT Pink. That would also be a good excuse to buy "Yourself" a new saw. Give her the 445 (after painting) and tell her its "Brand New"!!! Then go buy yourself a new 372XP!!!

Smokins' lady has a nice pair of pink bibs - perhaps she can find more pink items for you! :cheese: Cheers!

NH_Wood said:
Smokins' lady has a nice pair of pink bibs - perhaps she can find more pink items for you! :cheese: Cheers!

Thats an 880. I am ok with her wearing nothing.

Attachments

• Pink 880.jpg
    Pink 880.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 504
Last fall, Tractor Supply had Pink Carhartt's. Let her work!

Get her a Jonsered and leave it out in the sun for a week...ought to fade that red to a nice pink.

Or get her a new 660 and get an EBay replacement case and rattle can the thing. You can swap out the upper cover depending on who needs to use the saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.