offtrac Posted By offtrac, Sep 3, 2017 at 7:38 PM

1. offtrac

offtrac
    Member 2.
    NULL

Aug 8, 2011
    Loc:
    Western MA
    So I am being told, and I am reading that Okanagan is out of business and Northern Warmth is the new company, same pellet.

On the Okanagan web site, the FAQ specifically contests this. Whats the inside scoop?

2. jackhammer

jackhammer
    Burning Hunk 2.
    NULL

Aug 21, 2015
    Loc:
    western ma
    I liked them last year and got them cheap (squire lumber in Monson), but unfortunately, the price has gone up and I went with Turman's. I don't think Northern Warmth is the same. I contacted oakinagan via the website to find a dealer close to me. Chris from sales emailed me with the name of a couple dealers. They were a little far for me (Brimfield), but I called them anyway. The price was too high for me, but they were still Oakinagan, not Northern Warmth. I believe the Northern Warmth are made at an old Oakinagan plant? Not sure though. I don't have the name of the dealers Chris gave me, but if you contact him, I'm sure he could point you in the right direction.

offtrac likes this.
  3. offtrac

offtrac
    Member 2.
    NULL

Aug 8, 2011
    Loc:
    Western MA
    Thanks for the reply. I spoke with Chris as well, pointed me in the direction of Higgins Energy who carries Okanagan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jackhammer likes this.