Old Blaze King Princess stove value?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VA_Brian

Oct 28, 2013
Port Republic
Hello everyone- Live in Northern VA, and have an old Blaze Princess that came with the farmhouse. I'm getting rid of the stove- after a tough farming season i got to sell what I can. I have no idea what I should begin to ask for it. Can anyone give me some guidance on value? Should I sell on Craigslist? Stove has some surface rust, and isn't beautiful, but seems to be really solid. Looks like it's a pretty old stove, but not sure the year. Thanks so much.

Welcome, a search of Cl and fleabay will give you a ballpark figure. Maybe some of the BK owners will chime in with a better idea on value and pictures will help. I don't think you will have any trouble selling a BK, even if it is a bit old....great stoves.

any pics?

Thanks for the replies so far- $600-700 sounds amazing. Not sure if mine meets that condition criteria- definitely needs a wire brush and some paint! IMG_1293.JPG I looked for the model number all over but couldn't find it, although you experts might know it by sight. All I found underneath where it says "Outside Air Cap P?N 3223, A component of outside air kit P/N 0150". I'll try and include some pictures. Thanks again so much.
IMG_1296.JPG
IMG_1297.JPG

Appears to be KTJ302 from 1978-1980.

Chris

If you spend a couple of hrs, wire brushing & painting it with VHT(1200 degree) paint from the auto parts store, clean out the inside and fix the bricks I bet you could do better than $300.

Status
Not open for further replies.