Ole Ma Nature

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yooperdave

Minister of Fire
Oct 26, 2010
Michigan's U.P.
Sure must be mad or sonething! Overnight, we were blessed with another 9-10 inches of the heavy white stuff. Don't know what or why she is doing this, but it is still snowing at the time of this posting and we are forecasted to get another 5". Trouble is, the forecasts have been right! Good forecast for the weekend, though. Temps should be in the 50's!! Woo Hoo!
Last year, the lake that my cottage is on was ice free in March. This year, it is no where near ready to be ice free! Yards are still full of snow, also. Next week will be better.......

Reactions: zap
Well sir, I don't see a picture sooooooo I guess It didn't happen!

I love snow.......just wanted some pics.

All this cold windy weather is driving me to the poorhouse.Fish arent moving the way they should, and even if the water was warmer multiple gale warnings each week are keeping us on the beach most of the time. I hope spring starts sometime !

Status
Not open for further replies.