Other comparable jotul models ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinaj

Feb 22, 2015
Brookline nh
is the older jotul 12 comparable with the jotul 600 ?
I'm contemplating this stove if they drop the price . It's currently 2k.
I have a VC acclaim 2490 , and it's just not cutting it . Looking for options .
image.png image.png
an older 22k sq ft home and my VC acclaim 2490 is not cutting it .

Last edited by a moderator:
This is something that is going to need close personal inspection for small cracks, bypass operation, cat condition, etc.. In good condition it is an excellent heater. Get in touch with Ashful for details on buying, fixing, and running this stove.

Wondering if an old 70s #6 has any value, I have one is good shape. Wanting to get rid of it, not sure if it's worth anything besides being kinda cute.

The selling price will depend on condition. This is a good time to sell. It's not a common stove so you may get a decent price to the right buyer if it is in excellent condition. My guess would be in the $400 range, but that is just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.