Out Door Wood Boiler in Nova Scotia

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katt68

Sep 9, 2013
Hello Experts,
I am looking to cut down my oil consumption and purchase a new or used outside wood boiler.
I will be using it to heat my 28x 30 garage, with 15x30 garage loft apartment and the house.
in all i will have a total of about 3700sgft.

Garage is already heated with an oil boiler and is plumbed. I will tap into this circuit.

as well as the house is already plumber with hotwater and heated off its own boiler.

i will tap into this circuit also.
eventually will tap the unit into the swimming pool but not a concern presently.
Can you guys tell me about some suppliers of units in Nova Scotia and recomendations of types of units?

Get a hold of Maple1 on this site. He has done a lot of leg work before setting up his new system. Although it is an indoor system, he knows what is available over there.

I'm pleading ignorance on OWBs - didn't look at them at all.

Only advice I have is to keep your eyes open for a fall home show in Halifax - last time I was at that a couple years ago, I think there was at least one OWB exhibitor. They are sold here, I just don't know where or by who.

I'm pleading ignorance on OWBs - didn't look at them at all.

Only advice I have is to keep your eyes open for a fall home show in Halifax - last time I was at that a couple years ago, I think there was at least one OWB exhibitor. They are sold here, I just don't know where or by who.
HC Heating Supplies
1168 Northfield Road
Upper Kennetcook, NS BON 2LO
902-369-2999
Ask for Eddie

Status
Not open for further replies.