outside Wood Pile Snow Covered

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for those of use who just stack our wood outside and it gets snow covered.

I thought I would share.

here's my backup 6 Cord pile, got a tarp on the top covers about p of the pile
in her winter slumber.
Im about half way through the 4 Cords I had stacked up in my garage next to my wood boiler. When that runs out I'll have to make a trail back to this pile and load up the ATV trailer and haul it down to the garage as I need it.

5347330260_large.jpg

sublime out.

hope you've got a good snowblower!

pen

pen said:
hope you've got a good snowblower!

pen

got that part covered. Honad Rancher with 44" Kimpex Blower and Honda Foreman with the 48" blade I also run a 60" blade on the foreman but as this time I had went down to the 48" in order to fit down my sidewalk path's.

5347330213_medium.jpg

this is what the access path will look like. this was mid Feb of last year and the pile was about 1/2
gone you can c the tarp draped down the front of the pile from where I had been taking the wood from
5347330198_medium.jpg

very nice. You are prepared I would say.

pen

Status
Not open for further replies.